Friday, April 14, 2006

You're Beautiful

You know that song by James Blunt?
"You're beautiful,
You're beautiful,
You're beautiful, it's true..."
How could you not? If you listen to the radio, it's being sooooo overplayed. People are going to be totally sick of it. I hope. The sooner the better.
Listening to the radio has become a risky proposition these days after having been betrayed.
This song is the reason why. I still remember the morning when Ex told me how much his whore, Christine, loved that song. How she loved to listen to it over and over. And I thought, what the fuck? Why is he telling me this? He's fucking her, I know it. Whenever I hear that fucking song, I think of how they probably listened to that song .in. my. car. and were all gushy over it. Fucking lying worthless assholes, the both of them.
I wish they would stop playing that fucking song. How nice for him that he can just go from relationship to relationship, bed to bed, and has someone to be romantic with already, while I sit here trying to get used to being myself, trying to prepare myself so that I can make better relationship choices.
I guess what I should say is that, yeah, he can hop from relationship to relationship, until the spell wears off on the woman he's currently with, and she sees him for what he is. But until the spell wears off, he'll make her feel like the most beautiful, most desirable woman in the world. He'll probably tell her a thousand times how her ass was made for a thong. He'll probably buy lingerie for her. He'll give her stuffed animals. Yippy skippy.
This is the gift the fucker gave me that he thought was probably one of the best ones he ever gave me. He gave it to me and said, "Why can't you dress like that, honey?"
I know, this bear is fucking hilarious. lol. Ex did have a sense of humor. After all, how are you ever going to get into that girl's pants at the bar if you can't make her laugh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the parody of this song? If you watch it, you'll stop thinking of the bad associations and will forever just think of James Blunt jerking off.

Anonymous said...

ok you have to tell me where I can find that :)