Saturday, April 22, 2006

So Sick of Pink

Well I am really tired of this blog format. Having nothing else to do on a Saturday afternoon, I may just change it to another blog template. Unfortunately, this means I'll lose all changes to my existing blog template, which means I'll have to do the links all over and stuff like that. But it's a small price to pay for not having to look at pink anymore. :) Soo I will look at templates today and see if I find one that trips my trigger. If so, you'll soon see a change. But since it entails a bit of work on my part, and we all know how much I love work, I may sleep on it. :)
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For my tired old eyes that stare at a computer screen all day, this screen is really easy to read compared to most. Sorry you're sick of it, but its easy on the eyes. Since I didn't "work" yesterday, looks like I have some catching up to do..

Anonymous said...

Well, you're pretty much saved lol, because I am way too lazy to change this format and then add my template changes back in. So pink it is!!! :)