Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A Guilty Conscience?

The other day, Supervisor looked like she was coming up to me to discuss something, but actually she was just walking by me. And I said, "Don't walk up to me like that. You always had that look on your face when we needed to go have a 'chat'."
 
"What's wrong? Do you have a guilty conscience?"
 
"No, I'm a good girl now," I said, thinking, hell yes, I have a guilty conscience!!! I forget to clock out for lunch more times than I'd like to admit annnnnnnnd then there is the Filching Fridge. Now even though I'm not the only one who does and I'm certainly not the most flagrant, I still feel bad. And I do still do some personal business during my workday, but that's been reduced greatly and only to when I'm low on work work. :)
 
And I wonder sometimes if she knows about this blog. But it's only a passing worry. Being the ever helpful person she is, she'd probably warn me about the evils and how Napoleon wouldn't appreciate being characterized as a Napoleon Bonaparte.
 
Anyhoo, that's enough for tonight. Time for bed, I swear!
 
 

No comments: