Sunday, April 16, 2006

God Give Me the Strength

Niece stayed with me overnight last night and today we are going to my parents' house for Easter dinner. Yippy skippy.
 
Foster Mom was all like, "Oh keep her just as long as you want, spend all the time you want with her..." Yeah. I'm sure lady.
 
Niece's clothes are frickin raggedy as hell and she doesn't have proper shoes...just a pair of flip flops and an old pair of dress shoes. I had to ask Foster Mom to buy Niece an easter dress. Why would she not do that? Ok, yes, I'm extremely critical of Foster Mom. Why is it that Niece is filthy every time I pick her up from that house? And why do they act so frickin weird? Shit, this time when I picked her up, there was a fuckin reception in the living room...foster mom, one of the daughters, and the father. It was just incredibly weird.
 
Anyway, Niece has been a total pill today. Total. Unless we're doing something fun. If she doesn't get her way, she's pissy, to say the least. Now I know why I could not be a single mom again!!!! I hope I remember this day every time I think of wanting to adopt Niece or anything. She needs TWO parents.

No comments: