Thursday, April 13, 2006

Stocked Up

Well kids, I am all stocked up and ready for Niece on Saturday night. I went to Wally World tonight and acquired a sleeping bag, a board game, an egg dying kit, a kite and a special pillowcase just for her pillow.
 
I'm so excited. But this stuff was unbelievably expensive. Well, not quite...about $58.00 all together. The bed was about half of it.
 
Ex would not have...oh wait, who cares what he would have said or thought? That yahoo isn't in my life anymore, so who gives a shit.
 
I've been having a little acne problem lately. Well, for a while. My Mary Kay stuff ain't doing the trick. In fact, I tried to start using my Timewise stuff again, but then I got more pimples. My skin would probably have gotten used to it, but I don't want to walk around with a pizzaface while it does so.
 
So tomorrow I'll try Clinique, which worked like a charm when I was younger. We'll see how it works this time around.
 
My blog seems boring to me these days. It was much more lively when I was angry or miserable lol. I was more philosophical lol.

No comments: