Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Short, Deluded, Man-Wh*re, Cowboys Boots, and that Car

From: Secretary
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:30 AM
To: MyBuddy
Subject: re: so?
Short men. Short men wear cowboy boots. Or men who are under an illusion that they are living in the old West. Lots of man-wh*res think they're hot too. He obviously fits under one, or all, of those categories -- short, deluded, and a man-wh*re.

I decided against it. Sponsor says there are smarter ways to go about getting another car and that she'll help me when I'm ready. So right now it is a goal :) I am very happy about this decision. The car would have been nice, especially when Bessie went over a bump this morning, the speakers disconnected, and then I had to aim for another bump so I could hear the CD player again. However, I think I'd have had a hard time living with that payment and especially the insurance. There are millions of cars and I guess this just gives me a taste of what I want.

Nitpicker the Temp is getting feisty. She's actually getting pi*sed at the wrong number callers. She's like picking fights with them. Her tone of voice is nasty with a capital N. It says, "Are you just stupid or something?" I'm just waiting for one of them to say, "Stupid is as stupid does, ma'am." Or to call back and call her a nasty name. :)

Hmmm...this is good blog material. :o) Mind if I include the cowboy boot thing?
----------------------------------
From: MyBuddy
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:21 AM
To: Secretary
Subject: so?
What did you decide about the car?
I found a reason to pity AbusiveManSl*t instead of hate him…he was wearing cowboy boots. Who wears cowboy boots?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a neighbor who is kinda slow, but he's a spoiled, egotistical bastard who doesn't realize he's Forrest Gump without the charm..okay, I know this sounds mean, but remember..he's a spoiled, egotistical, opinionated, always looking for a fight little bastard of a person..anyway, he tells wrong numbers that his father has a lot of money and is very connected (wrong)and he's going to get him to hire the Dream Team to correct the situation and they'll get what's coming to them if they ever call his house again. Okay, maybe its only funny when this little bastard very enthusiastically tells this shit over and over and actually believes he can get the "Dream Team" to handle this for him and that he needs them, but that's what this post reminded me of and it made me laugh. Now wake up!

Anonymous said...

yeah, Forrest was so charmingly unassuming. :)

I think that story would be absolutely side splitting in dialogue form!!! :) You should totally write it and I will post it and give you credit!!! My email for the blog is asecretaryslife@blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Not only am I not a good joke teller, but I seriously do not like this guy, so sorry, no side splitting dialogue. I think I might be slightly closer to PMS today than yesterday and the thought of thinking about him that long...blech! Sorry!