Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Whose Quote is this?

"I went into the marriage saying, 'He's fantastically talented, very witty, very smart. He's going to make me laugh and look good because he's so successful and, of course, he's gorgeous, sexy and handsome."

What celebrity, whose current photos scream eating disorder, said this recently about her husband?

Could it be………….

……….Madonna?

Say it ain't so!!!!

So she basically married an accessory. Wow, that must make her husband feel really good. No wonder they're having problems. And of course she's in the middle of a huge addiction problem right now, obviously, from her emaciated state.

I wonder if she finds talking about this in public to be cathartic or something. I think it's cool that she's comfortable enough to be honest in public like that. I wonder if their marriage is going to survive.

No comments: