Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Alone...Nitpicker's Gone

And thank God.

Yeah, I'm still a little paranoid. I think she might have seen my post the other day about her overeager attitude. Yes, I have to confess, I reread my postings; usually looking for little mistakes and trust me, there's lots. Mimi impresses me; so does Derek. There's never those little boo boos in their posts.


I'm bored, so I would like to consume this green apple, but I do not want it because I still feel full from lunch. I just can't bring myself to eat it. Holy cr*p, did I just type that I can't bring myself to eat something? Why, I believe that I did indeed. Yes, I AM feeling better.


Got some toys for Niece for the weekend. I had the feeling whilst at Wal-Mart that this possibly was not a good idea, as the little mongrel may start thinking that every weekend is Christmas at Auntie Secretary's apartment.

Ponder this, then read on:

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
Step 5: Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

So, in Program, we make a list of every wrong we've ever done, either to ourselves or another person. We examine all sorts of stuff when we make this list. All our secrets go in this list.

Then we share it with another person.

Can I share something really honestly with you?

I am a total gossip hound and, in my heart of hearts, I can't wait to be someone's sponsor just so I can hear all this stuff! Man! Won't that be cool? Just to know that someone else's stuff is worse than yours! Just to be entertained!!!!

Yeah.

Hence why I'm not a sponsor yet. Because I'm not ready. Our sponsors do not, I repeat, DO NOT think that way. And before I'm ready to be a sponsor, I will need to have the right motives. I have a long way ahead of me before I'm ready for this. These kinds of thoughts are part of the reason why.

But you gotta admire the honesty it takes to admit that the cockles of my heart do a little jig when I think about hearing someone else's deepest, darkest secrets. I mean, why do you think so many people 'tune in' to PostSecret every frickin' week? Duh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a comment. My clumsy attempts at those damn links didn't work. at least for Meems. www.miminewyork.blogspot.com. that's where i'm directing y'all to visit.