Monday, May 22, 2006

Homeowner's Associations

God bless those Homeowner's Associations.

I guess Temp is going to file liens on her neighbors' homes over like $60 of homeowner's association dues. Man she seems to really live for this stuff. She's good at it too. All that anger needs to be directed at something I guess.

I mean, Twiggy will do stuff to her -- just meddle ruthlessly in travel that I've delegated to Temp -- and Temp will just smile and say, "It's ok. Doesn't bother me! Life's too short!" Whatever lady.

One day I just couldn't listen to that sh*t anymore.

"Listen, it's ok to admit that you're angry. Really. It's perfectly reasonable for you to be unhappy about what she did. I would be. You don't need to suppress your anger, really." And then she stopped putting on the happy face. Out came how she really felt.

Finally.

And you know she ain't too happy about her husband b*tchin at her to lose weight. I think she kinda started out as his trophy wife. So she's gotta take that anger out somewhere. Husband's in control of the purse strings too. So there's no control over her own life. I feel bad.

Ah, it's so nice to figure out someone else's problems than to think about my own. What a loverly distraction. After all, I don't know how much more I can rehash all the sh*t in my life. It gets old after a while, ya know? There's not too many ways to say this stuff -- I'm fat, I'm lonely, I'm broke most of the time, and my family is a bunch of lovable people (not sure about mom) who have serious problems.

No comments: