Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I Almost Did It

I was THISCLOSE! To asking Temp not to look at my screen whilst in my cube collecting her myriad printed pages.

I was reading Jason Mulgrew today (www.jasonmulgrew.com) and Temp came into my cube/cell/cubefarm plot/whatever) and was staring at my screen again. Goddamnit!

I had HAD it! So I just go, "Dude, would you…" and then I froze up. I couldn’t do it. Damnit!

So she's all like…"What? No, go ahead. I won't be offended!"

But I couldn't do it. I digressed and I just said, "No, no, no. It's nothing. I would be completely boorish." And just left it at that. Temp is going to be gone soon anyway; she came to me and said she didn't get the EA job (as I predicted she wouldn't, in this blog). She had seen Napoleon squiring a petite young lady about the office after a recent round of interviews.

But one good thing did come out of that conversation…Temp said that Dell is offering a 'box' for $299.00. That's good, cause I'm in the market for a new 'puter.

No comments: