Friday, May 19, 2006

A Good Day

I am having a good day today, for once. At last. I have been patiently awaiting a good day for a long time now.

I have been depressed, sad, angry and morose for more days than I can count right now. Sometimes I just get that way. I don't know why. I mean, the causes could be myriad, but I don't really know for sure what's going on.

I do know, however, that when my program is going well, my life feels good. However, sometimes it seems like my program gets better after I start feeling better, not the other way around. It's hard to tell. It almost seems that I have to keep bouncing off the bottom of the barrel…going through peaks and valleys weekly. I wonder what would happen if I actually tracked my moods over a period of weeks. How do you measure your moods, after all?

Oh well, who really knows the answers to this stuff? I'm overthinking, I think. ;o) But I feel bright and sunshiney today, for the first time in a while. My hair is done decently, I have my makeup on, and I'm actually working whilst at work.

No comments: