Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long Time, No Post

Hey all, to my 2 fans out there LOL, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, relatively speaking. I used to post much more.

But it's a little difficult to post when Nitpicker is in my cube staring at my screen while the printer's printing off the many documents she prints.

And when I say documents, I mean Sudoku puzzles, job postings at different companies, letters threatening to put liens on her neighbor's houses for homeowner's association dues, and sh*t like that.

She prints so much sh*t that she's almost always in my cubicle. I so want to just tell her that while she's in my cube, please do not stare at my screen, but I just can't bring myself to do it. These are the days when I want Twiggy back.

Also, I'm not sure I can deal with watching her trying to stuff herself into work clothes that are just too f*ckin small. It doesn't bother me that she's overweight, I mean, Lord no! What bothers me is that she won't spend any money on herself to get some new clothes. And what also bothers me about it is my sneaking suspicion that, were she to buy new clothes that actually fit her body, her a*shole husband would have a fit.

Yet, he takes her out for ice cream at night. Yeah, he's a prize.

Why this bothers me, I have no idea. Possibly because I've been in those shoes. Sometimes still am.

No comments: