Saturday, February 11, 2006

Slim Fast and the Closet

This morning, Boyfriend came home from work. He wanted me to cook for him. No, not make instant oatmeal. He wanted me to actually cook.
 
Naturally, have awakened with a backache and whatnot, I felt unwilling to do so. He, however, wouldn't take no for an answer.
 
"Jesus Christ! You're a grown man! What would you do if I weren't here?"
 
"If you weren't here, I'd grab a Slim Fast and head for the closet."
 
We both just looked at each other and busted out laughing. I proceeded to make him chicken stuffing for BREAKFAST. He thought that was just fine. According to him, on his schedule, 10am is dinner time.
 
About 9 hours later, he's still sleeping. In the closet.
 
Okay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, he's got his schedule all backwards. It's got to be hard to live with someone like that!

Secretary said...

yes he does. yes it is. sometimes. he has other, umm, skills that make up for it. since he moved to the closet, it is infinitely easier to get a chance to wash the sheets.