Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I Feel Horrible

******BEGINNING OF RANT********

Right now, I have gas that would stop a raging elephant dead in its tracks and probably cause it to fall over dead. At the same time, annoyingly positive sales people keep flouncing into my cubicle to announce they have several emergency problems that require my attention and trump everything I may be working on at that moment. After I painfully launch my a** out of my chair to go and help them, I usually find that they have forgotten how to save or where they saved something, or something akin to that. Or perhaps they have forgotten how to copy and paste files to a different location on their computer, etc.

I also am having another problem which a great many members of the populace find to be even more distasteful to discuss in public than gas. Therefore, I will not discuss it in detail except to say that I am in great pain even after taking 2 pain pills to alleviate said pain. I am also feeling quite irritable and depressed due to this 2nd problem and the persistent suspicion that the severity of it is in direct proportion to the severity of my weight problem. This has then added to a hopeless feeling of "I'm fat and ugly and sick" and this little script has been parading 'round my head in all its finery for the past, oh 2 days. :)

In short, I feel miserable and wish, with every fiber of my being, to leave right now, go home, and go to sleep.

*********END OF RANT*************


No comments: