Thursday, February 16, 2006

Paper Girl

Great, now I've been OFFICIALLY assigned to checking paper, report covers, binding coils, toner, checking fax and print jobs and distributing twice a day, etc.

I do not want to do this and wish there was some graceful way to say 'Find someone else'. Or perhaps the truer, more honest thing to say, which is: Shouldn't everyone be helping with this? Do they really need their 'mother' to wipe their proverbial a**?

I just hate this stuff. With a passion. I guess that's my higher power telling me that I really, really need to get another job. Everyone has always told me that I am too smart to do this, but I have never believed them. Supervisor once wondered what in the world I was still doing here. I guess I do too, now that my lowly station in the office has been hammered home even more pointedly.

No comments: