Friday, February 17, 2006

Fat Men

Marilyn Manson must be an idol for guys.

This dude looks like he just crawled out of a grave or underwent some kind of chemical experiment gone awry. Look who he's with. That chick is hot. As was his girlfriend previous to this one, Rose McGowan.

This just goes to show that fat guys, ugly guys, ugly fat guys, Satanic guys, greasy guys, warty guys, skinny guys can all get a girl if they want one. Not so much for chicks.

http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?/weblog/comments/marilyn_manson_and_dita_von_teese/


2 comments:

SR1557 said...

Isn't Marlyn manson married to Rose McWhatever? I thought he was but I don't much care about the life and times of Marlyn manson. I think the gross guys get girls becase the girls just can't wait for someone better. Or maybe we just don't care about looks in a significant other the way guys do....leaves something to think about.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they managed to get married.

I'll go with option B (women see behind the outside facade). Anne Bradstreet actually wrote a poem about this. I don't remember what it's called, but it basically says, "Husband, please love me as a woman would -- when I am old, please overlook the ravages of age upon my person."