Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Feel Like a Heel

I feel like a total jerk.

Someone in another department asked me to print and bind 17 color copies of their presentation. I very much dislike doing jobs for other departments because it intereferes with me doing my own job. No, it does not interfere with blog reading or blogging itself. I really do have other tasks that I perform which are job-related. :)

So someone asked me to do their presentations for them and I confessed that 'those people just irritate me'. What a total gaffe…not only did I appear unhelpful which is breaking a cardinal rule of being a secretary, but I also looked like a jerk because now they're buying a gift certifcate to a local place here and I just acted like a total JERK!!!

I have to remember to keep my dang thoughts to myself. That old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say…" definitely applies in all facets of life!!!

No comments: