Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Rumor Has It...

Well, if it's true, then it's not really a rumor, now is it? Hmm, I'm not sure. Not being in the mood to contemplate what constitutes a rumor and what doesn't, I will just move on.

One of my directors called me this morning…she wanted me to make some copies for her. Being otherwise occupied at the time, I told her I'd come see her when the small project I was working on was finished. She was cool with that. When my project was done, I called her back.

"Oh, I sent that up with Twiggy. Did she give it to you?"

Today has been going well, so I lightheartedly replied, "No, she didn't. I'll just go ahead and ask her about it."

"Uh oh! I guess that means you'll have to speak to each other, huh?"

I'm thinking to myself, "What has that stupid b*tch been saying about me NOW!!!!??? MOTHERF*CKER!"

I gently say, "Exsqueeze me?"

"We know. We know how much you two get along. You think we don't but we know…"

How to tell her that I'm not the only person afraid of giving Twiggy any information that'll piss her off…Supervisor's afraid of her too because she's so passive-aggressive. That is, she talks bad about you to everyone in the department if you tick her off.

This would also explain why other people in the department already knew that I was considering getting a training position…I remember this same director remarking to me that she wanted me to get something done for her in case I went off into the wild blue yonder one day. At the time, I couldn't figure out where she was getting that from. Now I know.

And to think I volunteered to take that b*tch's phones yesterday for her. Now I'm right back to hating her a**. God how I wish she would get a life or another job, since I'm stuck here.

Hmmm…I got an idea, evil though it may be. I could make some remarks in passing about being so kind as to help Twiggy avoid those pushy bill collectors that keep calling for her…

Oh damnit! Who am I kidding??? I can't do that! That would be lower than low and I just don't think I have it in me.

I'll just have to wait until I am sufficiently p*ssed and then I can do it with ease. :o)

No comments: