Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Million Little Errors

I just had to capitalize on poor James Frey. : )
 
Now Twiggy knows what it's (sometimes) like to be me.
 
Or perhaps she finds that out daily but I am unaware since I do not regularly review her work.
 
But I do expenses for about 10 people and one of them has an expense on her company credit card for a Holiday Inn Express for a trip that she's not departing for until February 27. The hotel was mistakenly booked for January 27, last Friday, during which day this party was in the office, at her desk, not in Oregon.
 
I emailed Twiggy about it but she has yet to acknowledge the email or anything. I think she is kinda hiding in shame. I don't think she is used to making errors and having them caught by someone she considers to be lower on the totem pole than she is. Little does she know, I am paid more. :) That thought in itself is sad because she has been here 15 years, and I've only been here 3.
 
Oh wait, the party in question is questioning Twiggy.
 
LOL Twiggy just lied and said she DIDN'T mis-book the trip, there were lots of 'problems with the System (lol)', and she's going to 'check it out'. Man, this is hilarious. Dude, I gotta know what to do with this expense, so can you hurry it up? It's ok, I know you're not as used to eating crow as I am (since I provide highly detailed administrative assistance to over 20 people!), but come on, it's not that hard. Say it with me, "I'm terribly sorry about that. I will do whatever I can to rectify the situation and will keep you posted on what I find out." Honey, it's ok. We all make mistakes. Some people just look perfect, but that's only because you don't know about their mistakes. They are skilled at cover-up. :)
 
This ought to be funny lol.

No comments: