Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Fun with Scotch Tape

You know what might be fun?

Have I mentioned that I love how scotch tape smells?

I was thinking it might be fun to make myself feel better by driving Twiggy nuts. This would be accomplished by stealthily enacting the following plan:

1. Steal into the copy/fax room while Twiggy is shooting the proverbial sh*t with an anonymous party on the phone.
2. Look around furitvely, then remove all those cute little boxes of invisible tape.
3. Abscound with tape back to desk.
4. Open all boxes and sniff the tape. God that smells good.
5. Next, wait till Twiggy notices that all 20 rolls are gone. Listen to her complain.
6. After complaints are heard 'round the world, make Twiggy crazy by putting the little empty boxes on her desk each night before I leave, preferably in the shape of a pyramid.

7. After all boxes are given back and she's complained and whined sufficiently, begin giving back rolls of unused tape in same method.

8. Watch Twiggy turn into a quivering pile of nerves!

Meanwhile, I would get to sniff the tape :o) Mmmmm….

1 comment:

Dusty Admin said...

I had a short-term addiction to the smell of typewriter ribbons.

My guilty secret is out.