Friday, February 24, 2006

Passive Aggressiveness

Twiggy is being passive aggressive again.

It's slower than molasses in January today. Seriously. Even Supervisor left early.

So Twiggy spent about an hour on the phone with a friend. I could tell this because it was plainly not work-related and because she would put her friend on hold and answer the phone.

Now she is off the phone and doing her 'I don't want to answer the phone' signals.

These include:

-- Being muy irritable to callers.
-- Shuffling papers
-- Whispering to herself while she works in an attempt to wordlessly tell me, "Hey slacker, I am so busy my head may spin off my shoulders at any moment. I don't have time to answer the phones! But you do!!!!!!!! Volunteer!!! NOW!!"

No dice honey. It's a quarter till and I am tired. :o) And you have been very irritating this week. And you are not busy; you are just whiney.

No comments: