Monday, July 31, 2006

You Snooze You Lose

I'm very irritated today.

"ABC Nuts and Bolts Sales and Marketing."


"Hi, I just took the widget test and I'm having a problem with the..." blah blah blah

"OKAY sparky, you're gonna have to talk to human resources about that. You've reached sales and marketing," I patiently say while thinking...WHOSE NUMBER APPEARS NOWHERE ON THE WIDGET SITE!

"The number is 877-829-..."

"Oh wait, I gotta git a pencil..."

"No waiting for you, LOOOOOOOOOOOSER! You called the wrong number and now you ain't got a pencil? You SNOOOOOOZE, you LOOOOOOOSE!"

"But wait, I..."

click.

Only in my fantasies.

Ring ring ring...

"Some horrible b*tch just called me a loser and hung up on me!"

"And you called me right back?"

"Uhh..."

"That's right, you SNOOOOOOZE, you LOOOOOOSE."

Click.

No comments: