Friday, July 21, 2006

TMZ Hits a New Low...

Anyone see the article about TMZ's interviewer asking Paris Hilton about the comments that TMZ readers have left about her on their website?

It seems like the interviewer chose the most putrid comments she could find and then decided to present those morsels to Paris' face in order to get the strongest reaction she could. Reading which comments were presented to Paris and then reading her response to said comments makes one feel slightly guilty about having said one's own putrid stuff about Paris Hilton. Even I have forgotten at times that she really is a human being. She might be shallow, and if she saw a person who looked like me cross the street, I'm pretty sure that her and her friends would soon be in stitches from making cracks about me…hey wait, now I feel justified, not guilty!!!

You reap what you sow.

http://socialitelife.com/2006/07/20/in_defense_of_paris_hilton.php

No comments: