Thursday, July 20, 2006

Take Home Chef & Dealing with Ex

I've seen this show. It's awesome. It doesn't hurt that he's hot lol.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=57&u_sid=2208609

Sorry for the lack of good posts this week…I haven't been very inspired lately. Well, the one person who inspired me to write a rant is Ex and he is now reading my blog. I don't know why he's decided to read my blog, but I feel incapable of writing stuff about him on my blog when A. I might get something wrong, and B. He will then feel the need to correct me. I wish he'd quit reading my blog!!!!

But on the other hand, what am I really scared of? I can tell right now that we aren't gonna be friends. I'm still too ticked off, and just about everything he says makes it worse.

He said something last night about having had a reason for cheating. Anyone who's ever been cheated on knows that that little remark was absolutely infuriating. It's like, "Oh. You had a reeeeeeeeason. Well that just explains everything, doesn't it?!!!"

More and more, I'm feeling like selling the car to him, renewing contact with him, was a bad idea. It started off ok…it started off as, "I need to sell this car and I know Ex could really use it plus I know he'll want it and it'll be really easy to just sell it to Ex. Poof! Done deal. His truck gets bad gas mileage and he has to drive all that way, he's already poor and this car gets 30 mpg…blah blah blah."

Then I remember that I still had some of that putrid Slimfast sh*t in my cupboard and I know he drinks it. So then I'm like, "Hey, I've got this Slimfast and you know I'm not gonna drink this stuff; want it?" Next, we're talking about Slimfast and this dude is just mesmerized at why on God's green earth I would be soooo nice to him.

The car thing…I could see that as being strangely generous. As in, "I know you hate me; are you sure you're not going to cut the brake lines and then sell me a defective car in order to murder me?" Slimfast though...I don't see why that would spark such curiousity. I hate the sh*t. Need to get rid of it. Could throw it in the trash or could give it to someone who drinks it. Simple as that. I mean, yeah, you could inject something nasty into it, I suppose, but geez, all he did was cheat and that doesn't warrant execution. Does it?

No comments: