Sunday, July 02, 2006

Vacation is Over; phuck.

I don't wanna go back. Now I'm going to stomp my foot until the foot wears out and there's just a stump left.
 
Oh wait, can't do that, because then I couldn't drive.
 
So I went in to work because I wanted to rent a movie tonight, and I had some free rental coupons at Blockbuster.com and my printer's on the fritz.
 
I stop in at work, bring up my email, and I've already got like five fucking assignments that those bastards sent me Friday fucking afternoon! Jesus, can't I get a fucking break?
 
I guess, in another way of thinking, that's job security.
 
Well, I don't care. I just know that I only have to get through eight hours tomorrow, maybe I can finagle an early departure because so many folks will be on vacation tomorrow, and then I'm free for ONE more day. :o)

No comments: