Thursday, August 03, 2006

Today's Horoscope & Fourth Step

Secretary,
As much as you might want to hold on to what you've had in the past, a process is pushing you into new territory. Your strong feelings are undergoing metamorphosis, as a new level of self-sufficiency is developing in your life. You are at the center of it with a real sense of purpose. You have been preparing long enough; it's time to create a plan that can bring you closer to your long-term goals.

Good morning all! Well I slept great last night. Went to bed at just a little past midnight and I feel good this morning. :) Yay!

I am so excited. Last night I finished my fourth step work. That's the step where you take a fearless and thorough moral inventory. Now I am ready to take step five. Step four took two months. Step five will take four hours. Four wouldn't have taken that long, but I dragged it out. It doesn't feel to good to go through all that stuff at all. It's like you relive some of the most painful moments of your life. Or perhaps step five is more like that.

In any case, it's done and I'm happy about that. Whew!

No comments: