Friday, August 04, 2006

Image of Breastfeeding Fuels Indignation - IE Americans can often be morons.

Hey guys, I have discovered that you can link to articles using the title of your blog article. So if you click on the title of this article, it'll take you to the story about this magazine cover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This image has inspired outrage. People have called it gross.

I don't get what the big deal is. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world. People see celebrities wearing almost nothing all the time and no one bats an eyelash. A magazine shows something innocent and natural, and people are disgusted by it?

I think our society is way screwed up. I think this image is beautiful. That baby is cute and this was done tastefully. What is the frickin' problem?

I also don't get it when people express disgust over mothers feeding their babies in public. They're just BOOBS people!

No comments: