Friday, August 18, 2006

All About Feet

A friend of mine in OA invited me over to have dinner and watch a movie with her tonight. How fun and how unexpected. :)

So we went and had dinner tonight at Golden Corral. I do not belong in a buffet, but hey, I was out with an OA matriarch, so it was all cool. She suggested that I have a plan before I go, so I formed a loose one, and things went alright.

Then we were off to her house to watch a movie. But first we watched South Park for a while. I love South Park. I'm a little new to the game though; it's only recently that I've actually watched any South Park shows.

Now here's where the creepy part comes in. My friend and her husband get along really well. They still dig eachother...a lot. It's awesome.

What was creepy was that I went potty, and when I came out of the potty, she was giving him a foot rub in the living room. Hmmm...one thing that might be creepy about this post is that I, a 29 year old woman, just referred to going to the bathroom as 'going potty'.

But, wait, there's more.

He was soon moaning a little bit as she rubbed his feet.

Wait, there's more.

Her breathing started to change a little bit. I was afraid to look.

Perhaps I'm uncomfortable because of the simple fact that, while you might see my mom running around naked or half naked searching frantically for a bra or something when I was a kid, you never saw them actually touching eachother very sensually. I'm not used to being around a couple that really digs eachother.

Pretty soon it was movie time and off he went to wherever he goes. Thank God. No more foot rubbing.

Which reminds me -- Apparently, I'm still under orders to tell my feet that I love them and take care of them and stuff. This was brought on by a lot of whining about how much I hate my feet. I had stopped doing it because I was wearing shoes that were comfy and my feet didn't bother me, but then my sponsor caught on about the foot thing and was like, "So you just decided to give yourself permission to stop the assignment?"

"Well, my feet aren't bothering me anymore."

Silence.

"I guess this means I have to go back to telling my feet I love them."

"Yeah."

"Ok."

No comments: