Friday, August 11, 2006

Even More Exhausted...and Now Hallucinating...

I'm so tired today. I am so beat. I am so exhausted. I feel like I've been up for 24 hours...blah blah blah, you get the picture.

Can I have ONE day that has energy, people?

FINE.

I must have had more anxiety over that homestudy than I thought. Because last night I had trouble sleeping. And then I had a hallucination where I saw a white misty thing in my room! Whoa! I blinked and rubbed my eyes and then it went away, but I slept with the light on. I was shaking. It was freaky.

I know. I'm pathetic. I'm 29 and I'm sleeping with the lights on...again.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...

....this morning I had a super dooper client visit to prep for and this client visit was scheduled to start at 8:30. That means that I needed to be here at 7:30 (my customary wake up time), and that meant that I had to get up at 6:30. SOOO that little hallucination wasn't too helpful.

Another thing that wasn't helpful was getting here bright and early and then finding out that guess what? The client won't be here until 11:00.

So glad I got up at the crack of dawn for nothing. Damnit.

Which reminds me...I need to go downstairs and prep for their imminent arrival. Next time I have trouble sleeping, I'm just going to take some unisom instead of trying to tough it out.

No comments: