Friday, August 04, 2006

The Sh*t Has Finally Really Hit the Fan

IE...my sister's become aware of the petition to terminate. She texted me a coupled times last night, but I thought the texts were from Mr. Nasty, whom I do not wish to speak to or hear from, and so I deleted them both without reading. I asked her today what she needed and she said, "You don't wanna know."

She doesn't have to say anything further. I could tell she'd been doing some pretty bitter crying by the way her voice sounded. God I feel so bad for her. I can't even begin to imagine how much her heart must be breaking. I wish I could do something to comfort her, but I can't. When she's in this much pain, I can't even find fault with her for 'letting' it get this far. I can't find any fault with her; I feel her pain too much. All I can think about it my part in this pain and that I desperately wish that I could take this pain away from her.

The bottom line is that I can't, no matter how much I'd like to.

No comments: