Monday, August 22, 2005

Work: Ok, I've stewed over this long enough...

It still drives me crazy to no end that Twiggy keeps getting work assignments from Mr. Universe when I am the one who is supposed to be supporting him. Doesn't she have enough to do? I mean, the girl's got travel stuff to do up the ying yang, but I guess I'm just too fat or something to do work for Mr. Universe.

Or maybe it's the fact that I have to keep missing work because Phrecklette gets sick or has an appointment. OH wait, I get it, Mr. Universe has a soccer mom to take care of his kids so he doesn't have to miss work for this, that or the other.

Well, who knows that the guy's trip is.

But I guess I feel like I get a bad rap because I have to take time off in order to take care of a sick Phrecklette, or when Phrecklette has doctor's appointments. And I guess I feel like saying to those who may be judging me as a bad worker -- well gee, if I had a soccer mom at home to take care of my kid, I'd never miss work either!

But you know, that's what you get when you spend the first year of employment being an ungrateful fool…once you straighten out, it takes a while to erase that memory of you acting like a knitwit. :o( Remind me never to act like that again!

No comments: