Thursday, August 18, 2005

So I was thinking of not going through with letting Phrecklette go...

but after talking to my idiot sister today, I am HEAVILY leaning toward it. God I can't stand it!

It's not that I don't like being a mom. There are many cool things about it. But what I do NOT like is being taken advantage of...and to hear my sister talk today, she has PUH-LENTY! of time to get her ass in gear and move out. She said she'll probably move in September and that she's in no hurry to which I replied with heavy sarcasm,

"Don't you have any sense of urgency????? Suuuuuuure, just take all the time you want while Phrecklette and I put our lives on hold so we can clean up after you!!!!"


I just want to throttle her. I wish I could move to a different state to get away from these people!!

No comments: