Wednesday, August 24, 2005

BF May Be Ticked, but Phrecklette is Still Saying

In fact, he was so ticked, he almost had me talked into letting her go, but thank God he insisted we meet with that counsellor he trusts, because that counsellor sided with me and said that Phrecklette staying with me is what is best for her!

I WIN!

What is really pathetic about this is that I needed a counsellor to wake me up to what I knew to be true; that Phrecklette should stay with me and that this is MY decision solely, not BF's.

That priest saw what I saw…a man who desperately wants that child gone because she's burdensome to him. I don't even think he realizes that that's why. For someone who exhorts all around him to be barebones honest with themselves, he doesn't seem to be able to be honest with himself. Maybe it's that Freudian mirror effect...

I told him that I love him and I do not want to break up with him, but I will have to if he can't treat me like an adult.


No comments: