Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Every so often, I like to mix things up occasionally in my blog by actually posting. :)

Sooooooooo here goes nuttin..

Back with the BF LOL. Surprise surprise! Things are going well...

Phrecklette is going back to her mom soon. Good thing, because I gave my frickin notice. I am so tired of being screwed around by the system and being used by my sister. I have met some great foster parents that will provide Phrecklette a much better experience than I can.

But back to the point. My sister found an apartment in a nasty section of the city where some guy laid dead for a week with bar patrons stepping over his rotting corpse yet no one reported it. I'm so thrilled that my niece is going to live near such wonderful people. Yippy skippy. But in any case, that's still better than her living with my mom and dad, who are energy suckers in the extreme. If she can make a go of it, then I support her. And I pray to God she doesn't screw up again.

Work is the same. I am expanding my repertoire of skills and getting more assignments. Yay. :)

My weight has skyrocketed. Am I still the girl in that picture? Well my collarbones show a little bit and my hair is pretty much the same. I could also wear my makeup like that and pencil my eyebrows...but that shirt would now ride up to right under the twins. BF and I are going to work on losing weight together after Phrecklette goes home. I have had one hell of a time coping with raising her by myself.

will post more when I feel like it, not that anyone reads this. But what the heck. :) Oooooo...I need to put links to those awesome celeb gossip blogs that are out there right now. Sadly, I can't contribute because I live in the backward state where no one actually wants to visit. But hey! Henry Fonda lived here and went to my high school. John Wayne is from here too, as is Gerald Ford, Marg Helgenberger (her mom still lives here). Tommy Lee is from here and his sister still lives here. Well, not exactly a claim to fame, though I'm sure his sister is much classier than he is. :)

Alrighty, gotta go. Have a good night.

No comments: