Monday, August 29, 2005

More Recovery from the Ruin of the Financial House of Cards

Yippy skippy!
I'm a real person who can bank buy stuff online and stuff!!!!

My debit card came in the mail on Saturday and now I have my PIN. And NOW I can check out my account online! What a relief!!!!

Anyone who actually reads this, which I'm pretty sure there aren't that many, if any, will probably think that the bank was insane to give me a check card, but really!!!! I'm going to be good this time. And check this out! You can easily download your transactions right from their website, and I don't mean you have to then transcribe them to Money either. I mean you download them and Money will just import the suckers. YES! Gosh that'll make it so much easier to balance my checkbook!

Chex Systems
I almost couldn't get a bank account because I got listed with Chex systems…if any of you are reading this and you have the same problem, then go check out US Bank..they will give you a checking account if you haven't had a checking account closed against your will in the last year. www.usbank.com

Another thing you should check out, if you have been listed with these people is www.chexvictims.com. There is some good information on that site too.

Man, have I learned my lesson!!!!! I'm never paying another overdraft fee again!!!

You know what's so funny about this? BF kinda looks down on me because I'm not so hot with money, but ummmm I don't think he is either. His account is like, ALWAYS in the hole, and he never has money. I usually have to pay for things. Well, I don't mind so much though, because his ex girlfriend is sucking child support out of him for all he's worth. I do think he should pay child support, but ummm, in such an amount that the guy has to live off of $400 a month? I think that's a little excessive. Come to think of it, he wasn't that good with money even before the child support. He was busy running up his credit cards before his daughter was born and the whole shebang.

He reminds me so much of me sometimes. It's amazing. I was JUST like him at that age. Weird...

No comments: