Monday, August 29, 2005

I Got Burned

This weekend because I went to the air show with no sunscreen. Man, I am SUCH a genius! Lol

I put Phrecklette in respite for the weekend. BF and I had a wonderful time until Saturday night, when he decided to try and talk me out of keeping her AGAIN. Man, he just will not let up.

We are doing ok right now, but I wish he'd just leave me alone about this. I am so tired of talking about it. And when he asks me to explain why I'm doing this, I feel upset that I have to justify a dang thing to him, and even if I were to explain it, I already know that he wouldn't accept the explanation. Even though everyone knows that children who are bounced around from home to home have trouble bonding with people later in life and they also feel worthless because 'nobody wanted them'. I don't want Phrecklette to have that feeling, but BF believes that the forementioned explanation is a bunch of hooey.  He doesn't accept any psychological explanations for anything!

I am still on the shrink, still making good choices. Yay! I can feel myself losing weight and I loved walking around at the air show this weekend. It was way cool. My clothes are loosening up a bit. I suppose I should get myself a bathroom scale again. Maybe this Friday, we'll see. :)

No comments: