Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I got some new Togs!!!!

Whoooo hoooo!!!!

Here I was, tiring of my hot pink-lined chocolate-brown Liz Claiborne bag when WHOOO!!! Out of the blue, one my New York directors brings me a brand new knock off of one VERY expensive bag!!!! :) It's sooooo loverly. I guess the brand name is Togs or something? I don't know. But it's so classy looking!! :) Good enough for this bland Midwesterner! I love it. Sometimes, being a secretary really does pay!

Especially around Christmas! Last year, I got about $300 worth of gift certificates to the newest exclusive shopping mall around here, Village Pointe. That was great. This year, maybe I'll be thin enough to actually buy some clothing or something lol. But I'm not really counting on that happening again, though. I mean, you should not count your chickens before they're hatched, and the DOSs of course are not obligated to do such generous things. If they do, that will be lovely, but if they don't, I'm not going to throw a fit.

No comments: