Friday, August 26, 2005

I feel like crap...

And other news…

Phrecklette's psych eval is today. Fun.

I'm so tired. There was a huge storm last night and it was INCREDIBLY loud. Ugh. And Phrecklette was scared outta her wits, so she slept with me.

Then I was too hot, so I turned the air way down, which was a mistake, because then it was so cold that my nose was cold. So I had to get up, AGAIN, and turn that thing down so we could thaw out.

My acid reflux almost made me puke in my sleep…at the very least, my throat is raw and I can't breathe too deeply because it will make me cough.

Phrecklette slept LATE this morning. It was amazing. All I have to do to have her sleep later is have her sleep with me? Hmm…naw, better not, I think it's probably not healthy to do that.

My cell phone is back on…another part of the recovery from the fall of the financial house of cards. Now I have to call my insurance agent and get my direct debit from my checking set up again. More fun.

I'm going to try to get respite for this weekend. I am so tired and there are some movies I want to see. :)

Yes, I know. This is quite boring.

Oh and one other thing…BF and I seem to be recovering from our recent fights. I think he's salvageable. We'll see.

No comments: