Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Twiggy...You Backstabbing.......

As I suspected, we did not make it through the last 2 hours of Monday without Twiggy running to the Marketing Manager to report that I threw all those precious magazines away!!! Oh no, what will we dooooooooooo?

I discovered this because the marketing manager wanted me to work on another project for her, and while I was away at the restroom playing Monopoly, she stopped by.

I came back and Twiggy goes, "Uh…Marketing Manager wants to see you."

My first thought upon hearing this was directed at Twiggy, and it went something like this: "You f*cking b*tch."

So I went back there and Marketing Manager mentioned nothing of the magazines and the graphic artist (we'll call him Apple) wanted to tell me about the new shelves arriving forthwith. I said that I knew and had been cleaning up back there.

Apple is a sweet, sweet guy who has a great sense of humor, and he says to me, "Shhhh!!! Don't say that too loud around Marketing Manager!!!"

And I go, "Oh it's ok…hey Marketing Manager, I threw your magazines away. They were collecting dust and taking up space that could be used more efficiently for other things."

"So I heard."

Now I'm p*ssed. I go to the Marketing Manager and I say, "I hope you're not upset." And she said, "Nah, in a year, there'll be another year's worth of magazines back there."

So then I said, "May I vent for a minute? I'm so p*ssed at that f*cking b*tch. I hate it when she acts like this! She has no life -- gets her early, leaves here late, and her two hobbies are shopping and watching TV!"

Marketing Manager just nodded. "Yep, I know." She and I get along like peas and carrots. "Any time you want to vent, feel free to come back here."

I actually confronted Twiggy about this and we worked it out. This is way different from my usual MO. And hers. Aren't we a pair?

I just hate the way she's always actively trying to dredge up drama. She must really miss Adminzilla…now she's set her sights on me and I hate her for it.

No comments: