Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Internet Connection Seems Slow Today

This is really impeding my usual afternoon cyber slacking. I may have to call someone in tech support and bug them about it.

"What seems to be the problem, ma'am?"

"Well, I'm working very hard on an extremely important project and I can't get this website to come up. I think the internet connection is slow."

Technician rolls eyes and I can hear them sigh.

"Which website, ma'am?"

"Well, for starters, I can't get Waiter Rant to come up. And now 1 2 4 I Love You is slower than molasses in January!"

"I'm sorry, what did you say you were working on?" Hmmm…do I hear suspicion?

"Oh never mind you stupid bedraggled technology rat!!! God, what sewer did they dig you up out of????!!!!! No wonder you people are housed in the basement!!!! I'll just finish this important project tomorrow!!!!! Thanks for nothing!!!"

Click. Don’t these people understand my cyberslacking needs?

No comments: