Monday, March 20, 2006

Open Season

Well my procrastination about cleaning up the back collateral room finally caught up with me. That is to say that the shelves they had planned on installing have arrived and all that junk is in the way. Ugh, these people are total hoarders.

Marketing used to keep hoards of magazines back for a year or two. Since the advent of the internet, they rarely if ever use any of these magazines. So I began throwing them away. Then Twiggy comes back there and starts going off about how Marketing keeps those magazines blah blah blah and I should check with them before I throw them out. I told her thank you for saving me from a big mistake!

Then I promptly ignored her. I'm not digging those magazines out of the trash and it's very hard to believe that Marketing actually uses them for anything. I'm quite sure that they envisioned using them, maybe, and so decided to have them stored. However, it's been months since those publications have been messed with, and so I'm throwing them away. Hardly a firing offense if I have made a mistake. All those publications can be found online in pdf format, trust me, and they are just taking up space that we need for other things at this time.

So if we can make it through the day without Twiggy digging them out of the trash, everything should be fine. However, if she decides that she must heroically rescue the junk from the trashman, then I could have a problem. I hope she votes to mind her own business. : )

No comments: