Monday, March 27, 2006

Boyfriend: What I don't get about you

You don't have a problem cheating on women.

You don't believe that s*x is anything more than a physical act which is divorced from emotion.

Either you don’t accept or don't like this fact about yourself or you persist in choosing women who plainly won't accept you as you are.

Why don't you just accept yourself as you are, like yourself that way, and find women who are ok with that instead of hurting people? Why tell women that you're a libertine but then assure them that you won't be that way while in a relationship with them? You, like me, are one messed up kid.

Well, I guess I don't really need to figure you out, do I? Why I'm spending time trying to understand you is beyond me. My side of the street is the only one I have any control over.

C'est la vie.

No comments: