Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Peanut Butter

…finally got the message. I think his prospecting letters are horrible. Consequently, I have procrastinated and procrastinated on doing these letters. Consequently, he has decided to put these packages together himself.

In a way, this is a problem for me. In another way, it's not. It's bad because who knows whom he said the following to: "I tried to get Secretary to help me, but she procrastinated and procrastinated on it, so I finally had to do it myself."?

But God I hated doing these retarded letters. They are written so badly and he would NOT accept any improvements. That drove me nuts.

I'm reading one right now -- what do I see but a grammar error? I feel kinda sorry for him, but hey, he wouldn't listen. Kind of an alcoholic mentality. Hmmmm….

No comments: