Friday, March 31, 2006

Reader Question -- What Was Healthy?

The first part of the relationship was healthy. The adoration was good for a while…that was what I meant. I had never had that before. Except from Mr. Wrong, who, contrary to his statement about having terminal cancer that would kill him in 3 to 6 months, is still around about 12 months later. Lying motherf*cker. :o)

I guess the peaks of this relationship weren't very healthy because they were the peaks and valleys of an abusive relationship, which are unnaturally high and low, which is what makes abusive relationships so easy to fall into (for me) unless you nip it in the bud.

Thanks for stopping by. :o)

Hmm...what was healthy about that relationship? Perhaps he made you understand how it felt to adore and seemingly be adored..but healthy?

--
Posted by Anonymous to A Secretary's Life at 3/31/2006 02:13:58 PM


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should find a copy of Women Who Love Too Much. It kind of helped me understand and break some patterns.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right. :)