Thursday, September 08, 2005

Welcome to Thursday

One more day, just one more day. :)

Well, my sister's caseworker emailed yesterday and she's going to go to the family therapy session on Monday. Then she'll do a walk through of my sister's place and transition shall begin. I'm not looking forward to that.

Phrecklette saw her mom yesterday and let's just say that her behavior showed it. Man she is such a screamer. And when BF is the one doing timeout or whatever, she will try to come and get me and she will hold her arms out to me and stuff. It's pretty freaky to see.

And believe me, timeout is no big deal. All she does is go in her room and stand in the corner for 4 minutes. That's all. But getting her into the corner? Hell, getting her into her room? Holy Lord. She will fight and scream and the worst part is she always scream OWIE!!!! As though someone is hurting her physically, which you can be sure NO ONE is doing that. Anyone listening would be sure that we're beating the living daylights out of her when in fact no one is even touching her! Sometimes it's a little scary. Sometimes I think the police are going to show up at my door. I guess that's one thing that I won't miss about Phrecklette. But everything else…I will be crying over.

No comments: