Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Baby's Clutch Broke...

Well, looks like I am getting a new blender. The clutch on my KitchenAid blender broke, damnit.

BF and I took it to my favorite appliance repair shop to get it fixed and they said it would cost $29.00 for a new clutch. I know it's a KitchenAid and all, but, ummm, I can get a whole new blender at Wal-Mart for that price, which is exactly what BF advised me to do. Hence, I am on the hunt for a new blender. :) Yippy skippy…I love new kitchen appliances. :)

Speaking of spending money…Christmas is coming baby!!!! And that means it's time to get my stuff together and get my Christmas shopping done in, yes, September and October! I'm not going to be one of those people lugging around packages in the freezing frickin cold and snow. Forget that noise!!! I'm going to be so organized this year, yes I am!!! And Christmas cards; yup, them too. I'm doing them WAY ahead!!!

Oh and more spending money news…I need to buy some fall clothes, including pants and the occasional super long skirt. I should make a list of what I'll need…and let's not forget some winter shoes.

Gosh changes of seasons and holidays and broken appliances are so expensive, aren't they? Well, maybe it'll be kinda fun. We'll see!

No comments: