Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Twiggy's a North Side of Chicago Girl...So Don't Piss Her Off...

You would not BELIEVE how many people have stopped by her desk to find out what happened.

Poor twerpy Adminzilla walked by while Twiggy and I were discussing something else and looked Twiggy up and down like "What is your problem? Get a life." Now, VPs are asking Twiggy how it went, did you get everything straightened out back there? And one of them was like, "Good for you!" Crikey! Office supplies are that important? No, I guess we all know that territory is that important!!!

I think Twiggy might have actually made Adminzilla cry. Poor Adminzilla went into the bathroom and didn't come out for a while. Her makeup looked ok though. Honestly, I can't blame Adminzilla for not wanting to go through Twiggy. She forgets the stuff you order, she's hard to approach, and if you spend more than what she believes you ought to, she tells everyone she can.

I think what is even crazier is that the bad blood between these two is so obvious and well-known because of Twiggy's big mouth that even the head of our department knows about it, which is insane! And check this out…he will NOT get in the middle of those two cats. He has my sup do it LOL.

I saw Adminzilla go into the bathroom and she was in there for about 10 minutes, and then she came out. Now, Adminzilla, although passive aggressive, is a sensitive person who doesn't do confrontation very well if she thinks you'll stand up to her. So I'm sure that what Twiggy did humiliated and infuriated her at the same time.

"I think you made her cry. I saw her go into the bathroom and she didn't come out for a while. I think she's a little afraid of you."

Twiggy: "Well she oughta be afraid!!!!! That's the North side of Chicago coming out!"

And more came out during the meeting…Twiggy has suggested numerous times that perhaps Adminzilla doesn't have enough to do and maybe that's why she was butting into everyone else's business. I guess she mentioned this during the meeting with Napoleon. So he popped off with, "Well if she's bored, maybe she should get a different job. I don't know why she's coming in on Saturdays then…" Honestly, Twiggy is really being a twit if she's trying to get Adminzilla fired. Does she really want to have to do the work of two people? Every time they go through an EA back there (always Napoleon's EA), Twiggy ends up having to fill in AND do her own job until they find a new one. But I think that the take away message from that is that Napoleon was in there dissing his own assistant, who works her butt off for him, to Twiggy. That seems more than a little messed up to me, but then again, everyone complains about how Napoleon manages things anyway.

No comments: