Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Trouble in Paradise...again...

Well, BF and I are at the breaking point…again…because I won't put Phrecklette in foster care.

And this time, I signed some stupid contract under duress…that if I was 'hurting' myself (read:overeating) then I would finally do it. But now that it comes to it, I can't do that. I just can't. Am I crazy?

He says I'm not healthy and I shouldn't be parenting Phrecklette when I'm not healthy enough to do it. But I disagree. All parents have their problems.

After reading about the 11 children in cages (http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=54&u_sid=2015473), it just affirmed for me that there's no way I'm putting Phrecklette in foster care over something so paltry as my eating disorder. I think I really need some help dealing with this.

No comments: