Friday, September 23, 2005

Crochet Project List

Well, I have many crochet projects brewing, of course!!!! Loverly!

First off, we have the Martha Poncho about 65% done. I am dedicated to getting this finished this weekend! It's been plaguing me long enough!

THEN, we have the scarf that I promised BF I would knit for his lawyer, whom he idolizes. Why do men always idolize quirky, ballsy lawyers?

I also promised my mom a doily…this one will have pansies on the outside of it.

Annnnnd…I think I'll make my sister one…honestly, the ones that don't have many flowers go pretty darn quickly.

After I finish the Christmas gift doilies, I will then finish my cala lily doily. It's just that making the lilies is such a pain in the arse…especially the pistils…You have to actually SEW those things….YUCK!

Damnit, where did Twiggy run off to? You know, quite honestly, that woman is such a demon. Although Adminzilla gets on my nerves sometimes, at least she is not EVIL like Twiggy. I think I'm going to start asking God for the courage to just tell Twiggy that I don't want to hear any more gossip, but then that of course would cause a serious problem for me in terms of dealing with Twiggy…

Oh well! Nothing to do this afternoon really, so I think I will look for crochet patterns and dream of finishing that infernal poncho.

No comments: