Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I Slept SO WELL Last Night

But I can't quite figure out why I'm still tired this morning. UGH. I haven't been sleeping well lately so last night was groovy.

October 22 is only one month and one day away and I am already dreading it! BF didn't quite get that last night. I made a comment as to why is my apartment so messy and he goes, "Well in 33 days, it won't be." Now that was insensitive to say the least. And I called him on it. He cannot figure out that he should not be saying that crap! He finally figured it out after I spelled it out for him, but hopefully he will not forget as he usually does. Loverly.

I just texted him that don't forget that Phrecklette's appt for her psych eval is this morning. Of course, he's calling me right back. I have no doubt it's him. I will be super surprised if it's not. Well, whoever was calling is now calling RIGHT back, so now I KNOW it's him lol. I'm not answering that call!

I need to go make some oatmeal and snag some caffeine. Laters y'all.


No comments: